Working location: Binh Tan Dist., HCMC
- Customer consultation, tailoring of course to customer need, calculate and inform course price
- Manage customer walk-ins, telephone and email inquiries
- Coordinate class opening and scheduling with other Education Consultants and Supervisor/Manager
- Provide excellent post-sales service and follow-up to maintain high customer satisfaction
- Manage center issues, receive student/parent feedback and complaints and de-escalate and resolve wherever possible
- Identify opportunities for center improvement, work process improvement and service delivery to customers
- Perform tasks as assigned by Center Manager and Center Supervisor
- Assist other center and YOLA staff as needed
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- At least 1 year work experience. Strong preference is given to individuals with customer-facing experience in education and/or service industry
- Strong customer service mindset, results-driven and striving for work excellence
- High moral ethics and professional work-place behavior
- Clean and tidy in appearance and has high grooming standard
What is common between you and YOLA? Education.
Think about how education has changed your life and where it has taken you for all these years until today and to your future!
For YOLA’s founders, teachers and staff, education has endowed us with lifetime experiences at world-class institutions like Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, Dartmouth, Williams, Swarthmore, London School of Economics, NUS, NTU… We, at YOLA, have all experienced the power of education in changing our own lives and believe that it is our mission to empower young minds to achieve their dreams.
As a premier provider of educational services in Vietnam, YOLA provides a wide range of educational programs and products, including test preparation courses (SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE), English language, soft-skill training, after-school tutoring, summer camps, and development of educational content.
With a strong commitment to help students realize their true potentials on their journey to become who they want to be, YOLA has successfully helped its students gain admission and scholarships to top universities, such as Stanford, UPenn, Princeton, Brown, Duke, Georgetown, NYU, UC Berkeley, UCLA and many more worldwide.
‘YOLA has helped more than 5000 students to put one step closer to their dreams’
Living and breathing in a culture named ACUPIT (Action, Caring, Understanding, Passion for Excellence, Innovation, Trust), every single individual at YOLA regardless of backgrounds, interests, specialties and positions is working hard and passionately every day. The reason is:
‘We believe that what we are doing each day is making a potentially huge impact on many students’ lives through education’
If you share the same vision with YOLA, come and join us to care about the future of many student generations. At the same time, let your future be our care!